This past week “The Choice,” the New York Times’ blog on college admissions, published an excellent checklist for college-bound juniors.
Here’s the list:
- Prepare for Standardized Testing
- Ask Your Teachers for Letters of Recommendation
- Review Your Academic Schedule for Next Year
- Make Plans to Visit Colleges Over the Summer Months
- Start Thinking About Your College Essays (my favorite – wonder why :))
- Hold On to Those Papers!
- Make Your Summer Plans
- Finish the School Year in Strong Fashion
Read the entire blogpost at http://thechoice.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/05/02/calendar-may-juniors/#more-44511
..Sharon Epstein is owner of First Impressions College Consulting
Need help? I work with students everywhere: in-person, over the phone, and by computer. Visit my website for more info.
Connect with Me:
Leave a comment — let me know what you think!